Friday, December 2, 2011

Fluff-a-nutter

For those that own a Husky or a double coated dog, understands the amount of fur that they shed on a daily basis.  It is a constant battle against the fur balls.  Now that it's winter, Juno is shedding like a maniac.  Chunks of fur was left behind from where Juno walks, lays, etc.  After a few days of dealing with fur floating around, stuck to couches, beds, and the floor, it was time to tackle the fur.


Juno before her brushing

 Wait...is that all from me? 


 Yup, ok it is. 


Happy girl after being brushed! It only took about 30 mins!!

2 comments:

  1. LOL - if you send me that fur, I can try to make a little felted Juno for you. I'm new at it, but I wouldn't mind giving it a shot. :D

    Sam's Mom, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juno, I could use your leftover fur as a coat!

    XOXOXO
    Pauley James

    ReplyDelete