Friday, January 6, 2012

SNOW!

It has been a weird winter up in the New England area.  It's been cold but all we've been getting is a small amount of snow with rain...so we get mainly ICE!  Adam and I have hit the ground way too many times lol.  The dogs just ice skate around when we go for walks.  Yesterday, we got a decent amount of snow so we took the dogs to the ski mountain for a walk UP the hill! Let me tell you how exhausting that was!! Thank goodness I had Juno because she pretty much pulled me up the hill.  Man, did she LOVEE the snow! Surprisingly, Rocko and Ciera didn't mind it either.  They were running around, eating the snow, and enjoying themselves.


 Juno enjoying herself and Ciera watching her go crazy! lol


 So happy!!!!


Unfortunately, we didn't take pictures of Rocko and Ciera.  It was more of a Juno day! lol

1 comment:

  1. Juno looks very happy, but just thinking about walking up the hill makes me tired :)

    ReplyDelete